Friday 22 June 2012

Hello everyone!

Hi! I've decided to start a blog to record some of my thoughts- so this blog may be quite randomly organised according to what I feel like saying at the moment.

I just got back from Seoul, South Korea so I'm thinking of doing some product reviews with the stash of (mostly free) products that I got from the various cosmetic shops..


Here's a pic of some cosmetic samples I got from South Korea. 


 
Some of them are totally in Korean and I have no idea what they are.. while those which had some English words, I managed to Google and find out what they were.. 

The first few products that I'm keen to try are those that I've purchased from Etude house..

Actually I'm trying out the Black head removal right now as I blog so I may blog about it very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment