Tuesday 23 April 2013

Review: Tony Moly Natural Pulp Essence Sheet Mask Hyaluronic acid

It's Tuesday night, and I finally have time to do something about my skin- which has been dry and full of pimples. I just had my facial on Friday and my face seems like it is in need of some more tender loving care. So I went to the fridge to pick a mask to put on while I watch Rachel Ray on TV.


I bought this mask months ago when I went to Seoul. The water design on the packaging indicated that this should be some hydrating mask so that's exactly what my face needs right now! Talking about design.. My friends and I are not really a fan of the packaging.. when I place this mask together with the face shop and skin food masks for my friends to pick as their souvenirs,  this mask was not touched at all! Plus the brand did'nt help either... We've not heard of Tony Moly. But since I decided not to judge a book by it's cover, I decided to try it!

Right after I slabbed on my mask, I remembered I had Volleyball tomorrow afternoon. Not a good idea to put a mask on the night before.. but anyhow since I already did it, I decided to check up on the properties of Hyaluronic acid. 

 Hyaluronic acid hydrates the skin and drives collagen synthesis. Awesome!! I quickly tapped some of the liquid leftover in the pack onto my neck. I'm only 23 but I have wrinkle lines on my neck. I'm not sure if it's normal.. but they're rather fine so, no cause for worry.

Final verdict: I'll buy it again!

Pros:
-Cheap
-Effective
Cons:
-liquid a little sticky




No comments:

Post a Comment